Request information can now be cloned into a new request.
Please see instruction below for creating a new UTRGV ILLiad account. Your current request history will not be migrated into the new ILLiad account.
If you submitted any requests using UTB ILL, please make sure to check your UTB ILLiad account for any cancelled requests and resubmit under UTRGV ILL.
1. Click here to create a UTRGV ILLiad account.
2. Make sure to read the instructions carefully.
3. Be sure to read the FAQ section for important updates.
4. Click on the First Time User Click Here.
5. Fill out the required information on the registration form.
6. Use your UTRGV e-mail address as your username.
7. Make sure to select your correct Delivery Location.
8. Once all information has been entered, press on Submit Information.
Pickup & Dropoff Hours
Monday - Thursday:
7:45am - 9:45pm
7:45am - 4:45pm
8:15am - 4:45pm
12:15pm - 8:45pm
Status of requests can be checked on ILLiad accounts. Patrons will be notified by email when item has arrived. Interlibrary Loan books can be picked up and checked out at the front Circulation desk of UTRGV Libraries. Chapters of books and articles will be delivered electronically to UTRGV ILLiad accounts.